If USA was Nigeria, yesterday’s headlines would have read:
· DON’T CELEBRATE YET, HILLARY TELLS TRUMP (TELL magazine)
· CONCEDE DEFEAT, TRUMP URGES HILLARY (Punch newspaper)
· 20 OPPOSITION CADRES RIOT (The Sun newspaper)
· Hillary Demands Vote Recount (Vanguard newspaper)
· Elections rigged (Guardian newspaper)
· No evidence of manipulation (NTA news)
· The Church declares elections free and fair (News Line)
· There will be violence if we lose; Hillary declares (LTV 8 news)
· Trucks with suspected ballot papers crosses into USA from Mexico (Tribune newspaper)
· Hillary is an opportunist – Go back to your husband (AIT news)
· I will not accept results, Hillary tells Trump (STV news)
· Hillary heads to Election Petition Tribunal (MITV)
· Black Majority rejects results (PM News)
· American big boy Donald Trump Throws Lavish Party to celebrate Election Victory (City People)
· Free for all fight at Trump rally in Grant Park (Channels TV)
· Northern elders, Arewa and Sultan rejects results (ThisDay)
· Republicans and Democrats supporters clash in Ketu and Ajangbadi, 14 dead, Hillary threatens more heads will roll (Daily independent)
· The people behind Trump’s victory: True story uncovered… (Newswatch)
. We are analysing the result- Lai Mohammed.. (The Nation).
…just for laughs.
Contributed by: Anonymous
We love and support the Guardian Newspaper.
If you’re in Nigeria, go grab your copy at any news stand near you now.
©thebrandradio 2016. All rights reserved.