A fast rising brand is seeking a qualified individual as Strategy and Business Development Manager.
This position reports to the Marketing and Communications Manager
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Manage and execute a portfolio of multiple fast paced, highly analytical
platforms for sales reviews and strategic projects.
– Effective management of companies closed member group.
– Review market trends, Provide research results and analytical support to
meet the different marketing needs of the company.
– Assess market position by analysing internal and external environments
and translating analysis into meaningful information that can be used to
facilitate decision making to ensure strategic positioning in the competitive
– Manage various planning projects to support system wide strategic
– Provide support towards the development of strategic goals or objectives and operational issues relating to the business development.
Academic Qualification required:
– Minimum of First Degree. Experience in Brand Experience, Sales and Marketing.
Job description is available upon request.
Send application cover letter and resume to: email@example.com