Claire Idera has announced a fashion illustration workshop taking place in abuja next month at No. 8 Gwadu Street, Off Ahmadu Bello Way,
Area 11, Suites 7/8, Abuja from 2nd toy 3rd of October 2015.
Registraton fee is N40,000 and registration closes on the 28th of
It is most advisable that intrested applicants, artists, creatives willing to register should do so early as there are
very limited seats per class.Registration will be closed as soon as all seats are booked.
• This will involve introduction to fashion drawings,
• Life drawings with different drawing mediums from
pencil to charcoal to watercolour, you will learn
• How to draw the perfect model face, you will create a series of illustrations and designs with your own creativity and improve confidence. This will also involve figure drawings and poses
using different mediums, fabric and pattern incorporation and developing personal style of illustrating. The stages of illustrating up to presentation stage and moodboard development.
At the end of the program you will know the basis of illustration the basis of illustration and how to put ideas on paper. , you will create a collection of
5 that will consist of 2 daywears, eveningwear,cocktail and partywear. You will also understand the basis of starting a fashion brand.
· Introduction to Fashion Illustrations
· 10 Fashion Illustrators and various styles
· Skeletal figures and poses
· Body Figures and Shapes (9 heads Method)
· Filling flesh
· 3 different poses
· Project1: 5 Fashion Illustration Poses
· Starting a Fashion Brand Part 1
· Drawing Female Faces
· Rendering body figures with various
· Drawing clothes on figures
· Developing moodboard for designing
· Starting a Fashion Brand Part 2.
Promoted by: thebrandradioblog.
Posted by: @djshyluckjimmy